• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc First Run Triple Nichia 219 **SOLD**

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one was built for me by DatiLED, here are the specifics per Derek...

"The Arc triple has three Nichia 219 LEDs in parallel, driven by an AMC 3-level regulator board. The optic is a Carlco 10507 narrow array. The heatsink is a solid piece of turned aluminum that contacts the inside of the head for good heat dissipation."

$250 Shipped to US address, Int'l available.

:Sold:

nu7e2y8e.jpg

upavezy8.jpg

ehe4ysu4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc First Run Triple Nichia 219

Unfortunately, no...I'd have to get that estimate from Derek.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any idea about the runtime ?

Using a quality 750mAh RCR cell, 70mA should give at least 11 hours of runtime, 420mA should give at least 90 minutes of runtime, and 1400mA should give a little more than 20 minutes. This is based on cell capacity and current drain, with some fudge factor applied. I think that the light would get pretty hot after 20 minutes on high. The heatsink is massive, but the light is small. That is a lot of heat to dissipate. I only tested the high level for 10 minutes, or so. It got warm, but I was holding the light with a full hand grip.

The light can use any RCR cell, and IMR's are recommended. The levels are set at 70mA, 420mA and 1400mA. (5, 30 and 100%) BTW, it is the 1400mA driver board from Illumination Supply.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arrived today and...... This is an awesome light! Thank you Tim!! :)