• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mini 123-EDC w/ SST-50; PRICE REDUCED

lostinwv

Newly Enlightened
-----WITHDRAWN; SALE CLOSED----

This light is from Sabrewolf's 3rd run of these lights. Thread is located here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...C-w-MC-E-SST-90-SST-50-leds-quot-3rd-Run-quot

The one I'm selling is the SST-50/Direct Drive, 2-mode version: Very Low / High. Asking price WAS $65.00, NOW $40.00 - includes shipping (USPS).

The original sale price of this light was $130, but I got it for a little less due to some delays in receiving the light from Sabrewolf, and because of some aesthetic blemishes that ended up on the light during the manufacturing process (see pic below).

I'm selling this one for the relatively low price of $40.00 (WAS $65). The reason I'm selling it at such a low price is that I never loved it, due to the fact that it seems to have an intermittent performance issue: frequently when I turn the light onto high mode, the light is at its brightest for a matter of seconds, then pulls back to a somewhat less bright level. I have no idea what the reason is for this.

One of the main attractions of this light is the VERY low minimum brightness setting. That part I really like.

Shipping is included in the asking price. Conus only. Paypal only.

1st​ to post "I'll take it" in this thread, or first to ask for it via PM gets it.

Shipping: Priority USPS

Dave

IMG_5021%2520%2528Large%2529.jpg

Last edited: