why does my TN31 stay on low even after twisting the ring?

juandajuan

Newly Enlightened
Hi. Just got my TN31 and tried it. Used 2 3800mah and 1 zy aoxin 2800mah batt. When i turned it on and twisted the ring for a higher output,it flashed to a brighter one and went back to the lowest mode even when its on strobe. Waiting for my sanyo batts so used these batts instead. I am not sure if all my current batt cells are good. Could this be because of the battery?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
This should be in the LED flashlight thread, not over here. It would get more response over there. But what I can tell you is that you should NOT be mixing Li Ion batteries in any light like this. Use 1 brand, and make sure they are the same age and have equal charge. I dont recognize the brand of batteries you mentioned and there are no legit 3800mah 18650 batteries either.

Breathing Borla

Newly Enlightened
Hi. Just got my TN31 and tried it. Used 2 3800mah and 1 zy aoxin 2800mah batt. When i turned it on and twisted the ring for a higher output,it flashed to a brighter one and went back to the lowest mode even when its on strobe. Waiting for my sanyo batts so used these batts instead. I am not sure if all my current batt cells are good. Could this be because of the battery?

:poof::popcorn:

go to the AW cells sales thread, then go buy a DMM, then try it again.

be careful bro, that sounds like a recipe for disaster, who even makes those cells, and a 3800????

The AW 3100 is the biggest cell that will fit in that light.....

Last edited:

Latest posts