Cat killer ...

arioch

Enlightened
Anybody seen this ?

*****WARNING! THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO A SITE CONTAINING GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF CATS BEING KILLED!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART!!! *****

zorba

Enlightened
If someone would want to see cats getting killed he or she wouldnt browse a forum like this one.
Why did you post the link? What is you point?
Were the cats killed with flashlights?

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
It is a link to a flash animation video game. It is rather funny, and I say that as a cat lover. It is not a link to any sort of real cat killing.
Patrick Hayes

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I SURE am glad it isn't a real cat killing. That sort of thing is NOT funny even in the slightest. Never the less, I probably won't go to the site because I'm at work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
It's harder to hit those cats than it looks, isn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No one ever said it was easy to get *****.........................cat.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

garsea

Newly Enlightened
Do I just suck, or can anybody else do better than 1 or 2 out of the 10? That is one difficult game!

Darell

Flashaholic
No, I'm not a cat-hater, nor do I advocate any violence against kitties. But guys... I ROCK at this! The first thing I noticed is that ya can't lead 'em. Not even by a little. You just get the cross hairs on the "skeetie" and pull the trigger. I've always enjoyed skeet.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Careful guys....

fb2ea327.jpg

...you don't want to **** him off !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

garsea

Newly Enlightened
You are right Darell, you have to be right on and I am getting better. 3-5 out of 10 now but it's time for bed!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

arioch

Enlightened
Sorry if anyone misunderstood my original post; I thought the smilie in the title would tip off the "nonseriousness" of the actual link. The warning was posted in case anyone would be offended by animated depictions of cats being "shot".

I am actually a dog person myself, although I also like cats. A friend of mine sent me the link, and I found myself stuck on it for a couple of hours (even cut into my CPF time, imagine that!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, in case anyone was curious, you can hit the same cat twice in one tossing. Helps to drive up your score. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tsg68;

love the pic!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Tone

Newly Enlightened
arioh: a very addictive game - thanks for the tip
tsg68: great pic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tsg68 said:
Careful guys....