Fenix TK75(3*U2 LEDs, 2600 lumens)

kj2

Flashaholic
Emailed Fenix about the TK75 packaging. They know nothing about it- what is kinda weird IMO :shakehead
and they also said that the TK75 haven't been shipped until now. I thought that the light was on his way to the dealers already.

Last edited by a moderator:

kj2

Flashaholic
Re: Fenix E50 - Any one to spread some light !!

w0glco.jpg
(from Fenix Facebook)

flame2000

Enlightened

w0glco.jpg
(from Fenix Facebook)

Free ARE-C1 charger and 4x18650 with purchase of TK75? :eek:
Or just that the box was designed to carry both the charger and 4x18650?

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic

Free ARE-C1 charger and 4x18650 with purchase of TK75? :eek:
Or just that the box was designed to carry both the charger and 4x18650?

just designed to carry both ;)

But if they want to, they could give it for free :p have no problem with that ;)

xed888

Enlightened

any pics of the battery carrier? gopajti? :)

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast

xed,

1z2q7ic.jpg

Last edited:

Beckler

Enlightened

TK75 - I wish I could want this light, I really do. But as I stated earlier, 18-400 Lumen level jump just isn't useable, IMO! You jump from map-reading low to super-bright, long distance level in one step? What sense does it make? I think something like 10-100-800-2600 would be far more useful. But many other users won't agree. As more lights emerge with this sort of sheer range of brightness levels, either a second model variation is needed, or much preferably, programmable/variable levels. Four arbitrary fixed choices made for me, just isn't acceptable. :)

g.p.

Enlightened

I agree, something like the Zebralight Light UI would be sweet on this light. It won't stop me from getting one though, it'll be perfect for anything except up close work. I usually use a headlamp for the up close hands on stuff though.

kj2

Flashaholic

TK75 - I wish I could want this light, I really do. But as I stated earlier, 18-400 Lumen level jump just isn't useable, IMO! You jump from map-reading low to super-bright, long distance level in one step? What sense does it make? I think something like 10-100-800-2600 would be far more useful. But many other users won't agree. As more lights emerge with this sort of sheer range of brightness levels, either a second model variation is needed, or much preferably, programmable/variable levels. Four arbitrary fixed choices made for me, just isn't acceptable. :)

Indeed some users will think different about this, like me ;) IMO big light are for big things. If you need light for close-up work you switch to a smaller light.

Chazspaz

Newly Enlightened
With extenders, ~ 2600 lumens for ~ 3 hours and 45 minutes? :eek:oo:

I would imagine that thermal management would kick in, lol, at some point before that.

That will depend on ambient conditions. If its -10 degrees C and breezy it may run out the full 3hr 45min, and at 35 C step down in 5 minutes.

xed888

Enlightened
Re: *coming* *new* Fenix E50, TK22 and TK75

Its a timed 20 min step down

Tybo22

Newly Enlightened
Re: *coming* *new* Fenix E50, TK22 and TK75

Im really looking forward to the TK75. I have been wanting to purchase a 3X xml light for a while now. I have narrowed down the choices to the Fenix tk75, Nitecore TM 15 or thrunite tn30. I like the tn30 for the control ring UI and the Nitecore for the beam pattern. Since the fenix is a newer light I don't know much about it. The UI looks interesting and it seems like a solid mix of throw and flood. I have a budget of about $300. I am looking forward to some reviews of the tk75 before I make my choice. Btw i am not new to cpf but after the reboot a while back my account was lost and i haven't bothered to re-register until now.