Stream Light Microstream, where can I get the new c4 version?

Cityus

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking online but it seems that most the sites are still carrying the old version, I'm looking for the one with the c4 LED at 28 lumens..

any advice would be great!

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Many of the websites seem to still have pics of the older version. I think that the pipline has been filled with the newer versions for quite some time now. I would be very surprised if you got the older version in any online order these days.

In fact, if you happened to get an older one you could easily sell it for what you paid for it (or more) on CPF/MP. The older ones with their two-piece heads are lego-able with the Fenix LD01 & older Preon heads - the newer ones have an integrated front end and cannot easily be upgraded.

I wouldn't worry about it either way. :)

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow $42 for shipping!
OOPs.
Missed the fact you are in Toronto.
Go to streamlight website. At the bottom of the page is a Find a Dealer link. Works with Canadian Postal Codes. Then contact the dealers directly.

Most US dealers will ship courier outside the country to avoid scammers. In addition to shipping you get Customs Brokerage fees.

Got mine from Amazon.com.
Amazon only ships books, CDs, DVDs and Blue ray across the border.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Amazon only ships books, CDs, DVDs and Blue ray across the border.

I've bought many things not on your list, I was looking at Eneloops today, some place would ship other wouldn't, things I've purchased include a Coleman lantern, Iphone accessories etc. all shipped to Australia.

Norm

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of the Streamlights have "C4 led Technology". C4 is a trademark name for whatever led they happen to have at the moment.

Latest posts