Wuben        
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alpha + Delta Serial Number Registry

Default Re: Alpha Serial Number Registry

Hey Nick,

Here's Andy checking in with a Blue Label #167. MC-E 4500k neutral white.
    The love of light is the reason why I don't walk in darkness. But darkness has it's beauty...Sadly, my lights are much more beautiful!!
    Beam shots Night Trekking with HDS high CRI and McGizmo Haiku & Mule high CRI

Alpha ready-made # 0329

Enlightened

Alpha #110
    I bought it before the change to Blue Label.

Thanks for participating, everyone! The list should be up to date. As always, please let me know if there are errors.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyIvan2011 View Post
    Can I add a second...was waiting for me when I got home from work!

Alpha Blue Label MC18-B, Shorty
    Serial number 170

Next to its big brother...
    I haven't even put a battery in it yet...but already I love it, I mean what a nice fit in the hand this shorty is.

I LOVE those shorties! Just short enough to make it more pocket friendly. Does that run on an 18350? If Jason does another run of shorty bodies, I want!

Quote Originally Posted by pjandyho View Post
    Hey Nick,

Here's Andy checking in with a Blue Label #167. MC-E 4500k neutral white.
    Hey Andy my friend! I didn't know you were getting a Alpha. Welcome! I should have known you would find yourself over here, you are one of the guys around with very similar tastes to myself; we seem to end up in the threads/subforums sooner or later. How do you like it so far?

How do you get one of these "Shorty" bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Hey Andy my friend! I didn't know you were getting a Alpha. Welcome! I should have known you would find yourself over here, you are one of the guys around with very similar tastes to myself; we seem to end up in the threads/subforums sooner or later. How do you like it so far?
    Hi Nick, I guess we both love quality stuff eh? Mine is the neutral white MC-E and I love the tint on this thing. It has got one of the most beautiful neutral tint that I have ever seen and the flood on this light is real nice! Very useful for people who are suckers for flood light, like myself. The construction of the body is real sweet! Mine is the polished and blasted finish. Overall it exudes a sense of quality and reliability in my hand and I love it.

My main gripe has got to do with the UI. I just dislike the 2 seconds wait for the light to memorize the last output. It is just too long a wait especially if I only intended to do a series of quick burst lasting like half a second each. The other thing that I dislike about the UI is that once an output is memorized, getting the light to go on to the next level would require me to repeat another sequence of the same output before the light would start cycling to the next output levels. I very much prefer the way how my McGizmo Haiku work. Not sure if you feel the same here. I wonder if Jason would be able to reprogram the UI for a shorter half second to memory?
    The love of light is the reason why I don't walk in darkness. But darkness has it's beauty...Sadly, my lights are much more beautiful!!

Default Alpha Serial Number Registry

Quote Originally Posted by pjandyho View Post
    I wonder if Jason would be able to reprogram the UI for a shorter half second to memory?
    CPFer flucero28 can program your light to your likings. Up to 8 modes, just aboit any amount of timings, memory or none or hybrid. His work is great.

Frank is a great member here.
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

Thanks PSM. I will PM him on that.

@nbp: , great work with the registry; 'love the different finishes - From what I've seen so far, the 'Blasted and Polished' finish is a very classy looking flashlight. My 4000K. 'Stone Washed' MC-E hasn't missed a beat and has had plenty of use. Did I say that it has the most beautiful beam I've ever seen?...Perfection!
    Last edited by Sparky's Magic; 01-02-2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Typo!

Quote Originally Posted by pharmbob View Post
    How do you get one of these "Shorty" bodies?
    I have mine on a 18350 yeah, works really well...and brighter than my full size one! I pre ordered it as a shorty last year on a special order...and emails to Jason. You can email him on anything and he will sort something out...very good to deal with! But you have probably seen the other thread from the man him self about the shorty bodies by now

I would like to get mine modded by flucero28. How long is turnaround to him? Bit unnerving as I have only just got it (im in the UK), so not to sure about sending it right back out again

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I selfishly resurrected that thread

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyIvan2011 View Post
    I have mine on a 18350 yeah, works really well...and brighter than my full size one! I pre ordered it as a shorty last year on a special order...and emails to Jason. You can email him on anything and he will sort something out...very good to deal with! But you have probably seen the other thread from the man him self about the shorty bodies by now

I would like to get mine modded by flucero28. How long is turnaround to him? Bit unnerving as I have only just got it (im in the UK), so not to sure about sending it right back out again
    just for future reference, you can send a driver to flucero28 to be customized and he will send it to jason for your light build. thats what i did with a 3amp driver i wanted jason to use for an upcoming project.

...where are all the others?

I do not have my Alpha with me at this moment, but when I get home, I will add mine to the list.

hi there, that is what I am looking to buy most likely.
    got a picture ?. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky's Magic View Post
    @nbp: , great work with the registry; 'love the different finishes - From what I've seen so far, the 'Blasted and Polished' finish is a very classy looking flashlight. My 4000K. 'Stone Washed' MC-E hasn't missed a beat and has had plenty of use. Did I say that it has the most beautiful beam I've ever seen?...Perfection!
    Malkoff Junkie

@neutralwhite: There are some excellent photos in this thread - Go to Posts #'s 2 and 5 'Blasted and Polished' finish: Click on the link at #14 for my 'Stone Washed' finish - The 'Blasted and Polished' is a very classy look! I chose an MC-E emitter and couldn't be happier.

thanks, and sorry, I also meant / forgot to add of the Alpha 4000 MCE in action...

I hope one day I can add to these serial numbers.
    not sure if Jason will make a copper head run again...

btw, silly question, i know here,....but how is it compared to the PD32UE at 5000k?.
    how bright is yours, and it's runtime?.
    thanks, I am glad I have found someone with the MCE 4000.

Darryl.

thanks.

@neutralwhite: There are some excellent photos in this thread - Go to Posts #'s 2 and 5 'Blasted and Polished' finish: Click on the link at #14 for my 'Stone Washed' finish - The 'Blasted and Polished' is a very classy look! I chose an MC-E emitter and couldn't be happier.
    Last edited by neutralwhite; 01-14-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    Malkoff Junkie

Have a look at Jason' website here for LED information. It's kinda beyond the scope of this thread.

@neutralwhite: Very bright, in excess of 450Lu, however, it is the Boom reflector that makes this beam pattern so special. Run-time is excellent but is not easy to put a number to as you will need to step down to med. after a while as it can get pretty hot. 0n med. there is still plenty of light. Go to Jason's site and you can see all the beamshots and if you ask I'd say he would make a copper head for you as a custom order.

Good Luck.

BIG Bright Thanks.

@neutralwhite: Very bright, in excess of 450Lu, however, it is the Boom reflector that makes this beam pattern so special. Run-time is excellent but is not easy to put a number to as you will need to step down to med. after a while as it can get pretty hot. 0n med. there is still plenty of light. Go to Jason's site and you can see all the beamshots and if you ask I'd say he would make a copper head for you as a custom order.

Good Luck.
    Malkoff Junkie

Unenlightened

My first post here at CPF. I'm the thrilled owner of Blue Label Alpha #196. She is a 4500k XML in brushed. Glad to be part of the group!

-J

Quote Originally Posted by DefendTacoma View Post
    My first post here at CPF. I'm the thrilled owner of Blue Label Alpha #196. She is a 4500k XML in brushed. Glad to be part of the group!

-J

Added! and great choice!

Default Alpha Serial Number Registry

Recently received an alpha ready made. Best light I have owned. Beautiful beam, manufacturing, outstanding!
    It has not left my pocket since it showed up. It is a little big for Edc but totally worth the extra size and weight.
    Serial number 0323

Quote Originally Posted by slimshaneee View Post
    Recently received an alpha ready made. Best light I have owned. Beautiful beam, manufacturing, outstanding!
    It has not left my pocket since it showed up. It is a little big for Edc but totally worth the extra size and weight.
    Serial number 0323
    Not sure if they will fit the ready made, but there are shorty tubes available on Jasons site right now. There were ten of each finish. My blasted and polished should be here today. Make it a lil smaller.

I have one of Oveready's 18650 delrin tubes on my car keys. I can carry two spare 18350 cells. The tube is a lil big on my keys, but I've gotten used to it. I clip my keys to a belt loop.
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    Not sure if they will fit the ready made, but there are shorty tubes available on Jasons site right now. There were ten of each finish. My blasted and polished should be here today. Make it a lil smaller.
    I got myself one of the blasted and polished shorty tube too and is awaiting its arrival. Can't wait to see it.

I had every intention of gettin a shorty tube...then I spent all my monies on that SPY. Oops. :/

I picked up a stonewashed shorty tube. Now just waiting on my 18350s to show up

blue label #169

I've got an original No.0027 MC-E brushed finish bought from Illumination Supply.

OP is up to date.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast