• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS & T :McGzimo Chrome PD, Milkyspit U2 CREEchur(SOLD)

grayhighh

Enlightened
FS & T :McGzimo Chrome PD. price drop

Anyone like to trade with me you are welcome to shoot me a pm.:)

McGzimo Chrome PD

IMG_1153.jpg

**Noticed : There's a small scratch on the bezel ring(body is clean) I'll try to post a pic of it.

Price is $400---->$350. EMS(international express) shipping to the world included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD
One special Milkyspit for sell.

Here is the description.

The Particulars - Simply put, this is the most advanced U2 ever built. It began life as a U2A then added a generous amount of additional heatsinking, 6x CreeXPE white emitters for throw, each under its own Ledil Lisa2-RS optic; 1x CreeXPE red emitter under a Ledil Lisa-XP-SS optic; thick, flat mineral glass lens for strength and scratch resistance; Acorn 3.25(!) driver running 'Elendil' firmware AND the native U2 circuitry. The result is a U2 build rated in excess of 1038 lumens with multiple brightness via the tail clicky, and variable color enhancement dialed into the beam via the selector ring. The entire powertrain can go all the way from a red-only output, to a massively bright wall of light with or without a user-selectable degree of color-enhanced output. (Color enhancement ranges from "wow, that looks flat" to "is it really color enhanced?" to "the beam just hit me over the head!") The Acorn powerplant features memory UI, tactical UI, and theater UI, plus e-grinch optimization for half perceived output on all levels with nearly 6 times the runtimes... and oddly enough, it's also e-Daptible, meaning the head would work equally well with a dual stage tail such as the one from the Kroma.

Other Amenities - There's an oversized, custom-fabricated Delrin selector ring that makes turning the ring easier, especially one-handed... and an uncommon Leef 1x18680 HA-BK grooved U2 body along with stainless steel Leef Ring. The tailswitch is a Solarforce tactical clicky with short travel and gear teeth reminiscent of the classic Surefire SW01 "baker's cap" twisties. The switch is capable of tailstand. (If you prefer, I'll substitute an ordinary U2 body and clicky tail, bored for 18650 cell.)

Why You Want It - There's nothing like this light. There's nothing even remotely close. It's ridiculously fun to carry... and it's useful! Tough to find a combination like that. :)
DSC_4167_zpsec6da942.jpg

DSC_4160_zpscc0892a7.jpg

Price is $430, pp fees and EMS shipping to the world included.

Feel free to ask any question.:)

Last edited:

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: FS : Milkyspit CREEchur, McGzimo Chrome PD

Bump !

Im looking for a surefire e2e or e1e. If any one wants to trade with me,feel free to shoot me a pm.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Bump & price drop to $370 shipped worldwide via EMS(international Express)

grayhighh

Enlightened
Price drop USD350 shipped via EMS.

I found a small scratch on the bezel ring. I don't know how it got up there cause I never use these light:confused:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks like a Ti bezel ring so scratches are an easy fix, I had a chromey and loved it, some might not realize but the chrome were very limited IIRC less than 50 out in the world.