1.3inch gun mount

weegidy

Newly Enlightened
I would like to mount my 1.3inch flashlight on my gun. It seems like there are not many standard 1.3inch diameter gun mounts on the internet. I have fond that there are some made for scopes though.

Would a 1.3inch mount for a scope work for a flashlight (I would think so, but just making sure)? If so does anyone know where I can find one of these under $20 or so, most of the ones I have come across are about $200 for a set of two!!!

Thank you.

Yamabushi

Enlightened
Would a 1.3inch mount for a scope work for a flashlight

It will depend on the flashlight and the gun. The heavier the flashlight and the greater the recoil, the higher the resultant stress on the mounts.

Also, what type of mount, i.e., Picatinny rail, Weaver rail, or something else? You'll probably need a mount with multiple recoil pins so the slot size and spacing is a consideration.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might have better luck browsing on a predominately weapons-focused forum: it seems more likely to find the specialized knowledge on mounts than you would here.

Flashlight mounts for weapons are not cheap - even moreso for the "off-size" mounts. By and large, this reflects the nature of supply and demand.

Latest posts