Photon Rex

hivoltage

Enlightened
Anybody know what happened to the Photon Rex, rechargeable keychain light? Mine just bit the dist after 5 years and I cant find another. I ,loved that thing to pocket carry!! Plus I was going to get a few for presents.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Anybody know what happened to the Photon Rex, rechargeable keychain light? Mine just bit the dist after 5 years and I cant find another. I ,loved that thing to pocket carry!! Plus I was going to get a few for presents.

I no longer see it listed on the Laughing Rabbit Inc website :eek:

BTW, it might be worth contacting their customer service to see if it may just need a new (rechargeable) battery :thinking:

EDIT - I do still see a few listed at a prominent web retailer, though ....

Last edited:

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the REX is still pretty cool also and actually used mine the other day after having sit for probably over a year. It still had a charge.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most useful light ever! Mine started acting funny also. Go to the website and you will see " supplier problem for Rex parts - no ETA for resuming production" :sigh: I wanted too order several new ones. Really hope the problem resolves.

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
http://www.photonlight.com/led-flashlights/photon-rex-li-ion-rechargeable-led-flashlight/

"5/15/12 - Photon ReX production is on hold due to supply issues with one of LRI's suppliers, and the ReX is currently out of stock. No ETA has been given for when production may resume."

Some time ago, I almost pulled the trigger on this one. I have one of those yellow 'floating' eternaLight 4-LED flashlights in the yellow case powered by 3 AA cells. The ReX is far more pocket friendly.