*** NEW *** CRELANT 7G6CS (Prepare to want one for Christmas!)

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
(Manufacturer Supplied)

Specifications

- CREE XM-L U3 bin LED with 50 000 hour life span.
- Maximum output: 715 lumen
- High efficient constant current circuit and output-luminance
- Micro controller drive circuit
- Tactical High Mode, and On side switch Infinitely variable brightness system
- Hidden Strobe and SOS, Quickly click 2 times side switch ---> Strobe , and quickly click 2 times again ---> SOS
- Working voltage: 2.7V--8.5VDC
- Battery Types Supported: 1 x 18650 or 2 X CR123A
- Runtime: High output at 2.6A: 715lumen max for 95minutes. Low output at 0.01A: 1 lumen max for 128 hours
- Mil. Spec. Type III hard anodized aircraft grade 6063-T6 aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Ergonomic grip with anti-roll design
- Tactical forward tail cap switch
- Bezel: stainless steel
- High performance aluminum smooth reflector with concentrated beam shot
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear coated and anti-abrasion glass
- Dimensions: Length 173mm, Head Diameter 48mm ,body 25.4mm
- Weight: 182g excluding battery
- Accessories: Lanyard, spare o-ring

Features

- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search& Rescue and Outdoorsman
- Tactical-on side switch Infinite brightness accessible
- Stainless steel retaining ring on the bezel protects the head from drops and impacts.
- CREE XM-L LED
- Max output of up to 715 lumens with an effective range of 400 meters
- New hybrid reflector specially designed for CREE LED, which allows for better beam quality, efficiency and throw capability
- Newly designed high efficiency broad voltage drive circuit
- IPX-8 standard waterproof

27806219.jpg

20303440.jpg

35055680.jpg

48533293.jpg

97593034.jpg

98673871.jpg

43599739.jpg

62638911.jpg

e10v.jpg

e11ts.jpg

e12kh.jpg

e13v.jpg

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Mine showed up today seems well made, I had some issues with my v9cs so Crelant sent me this as a replacement, visually brightness looks about the same, the black finish looks nice and the Ui in my opinion is slightly better, looks like its going to throw pretty good for a single 18650 light! Ill be trying it out tonight.

Last edited:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks good, are the threads hard anodized for lock out facility and is it a very light OP reflector.

Kokopelli

Enlightened
Glad to have one happy owner. Mine will take at least three weeks to make here so I hope you can understand my impatience. Do you happen to have a multimeter to test tailcap current on high?

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Glad to have one happy owner. Mine will take at least three weeks to make here so I hope you can understand my impatience. Do you happen to have a multimeter to test tailcap current on high?

I do have a multimeter, but I have never done that before on any of my lights, how do you test current when the tail cap is on the light?

Kokopelli

Enlightened
Well, you don't measure when the tailcap is on the light. You just take it off, put your multimeter in 10A/20A high current mode, touch the non anodized body end with the red probe and touch the negative side of the battery with the black probe. Make sure the light is on high. It should turn on always on high so no need to select a mode for this light.

Of course a strong and fully charged battery, thick and short wires give a truer current reading.

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Im at work so I am using a Fluke 289 multi and if I am doing it right on here it looks like I am getting 2.6 amps, at home I have a more basic multi I will try on with less complicated settings

Kokopelli

Enlightened
Thanks a lot Bwolcott. 2.6A is not bad at all. People say the previous V9CS was feed with only 1.7A.

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Thanks a lot Bwolcott. 2.6A is not bad at all. People say the previous V9CS was feed with only 1.7A.

I got bad news it seems to only be getting 1.36 amps on my personal multi meter with 18650s and aboyt 2 amps with cr123s but not sure if I trust my personal meter because my v9cs tested at less then 1 amp

Last edited:

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Use thick wire instead of multimeter leads, just stuff them in there, then report back :)

buzzman003

Newly Enlightened
I've looking for a good thrower. I have the rtt01 right now. I want more of a thrower with longer battery life. The rtt01 is the best edc light, but I also want longer battery life and throw out of my next light. I think this is it.