Surefire M6 mod?

blocher65

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to mod my Sureffire M6 Guardian. I want the highest lumen output i can get. Any modders out there do these? Or companies with dropins?

I did check out Lumens factory, they have a new head with 1000 otf lumens for $100.

Is there any were else to check out? any higher out put mods?

Thanks in advance!!

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can find a LED Zeppelin MZXR-7 kit, you could reach around 1600 emitter lumens. It'll cost a lot more than $100 though.

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of the Incan options (with beamshots) can be found here: SureFire M6 rechargeable options – SHOOTOUT (Part 1)

The best incan upgrade you can do though is the PHD-M6 from wquiles
It is a voltage regulator with 4 voltage settings for different bulbs that you want to use. You can choose the voltages when buying it.
It makes the light stay at the same output until the batteries are empty just like led lights. It allows you to overdrive the bulbs so you get a very white light. It uses 3 17670 batteries. It is compatible with many different bulb.
I would consider the the best upgrade you can get.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Malkoff MD60 drop-in .... about 450 lumens, costs about $90 new ... not the highest possible output, but super-reliability :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Darvis

Enlightened
Malkoff MD60 drop-in .... about 450 lumens, costs about $90 new ... not the highest possible output, but super-reliability :thumbsup:

+1000

Great mod for your M6, can't say enough about them. I have 3 M6's and all of them are now Malkoff converted