Eagletac D25LC2 Owners?

Tiresius

Enlightened
Just trying to get a glimpse of how many folks actually own this light. This one doesn't seem to be talked about a whole lot since the D25C is more compact.

Last edited:

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I've got the twisty XPG S2. It is my smallest 18650 light. There are four usable light levels and many different kinds of strobe and beacon modes those I haven't seen anywhere else. The low on my model is a usable low level but nowhere as low as a firefly. The XPG in this deep reflector makes this light a real thrower for its size. The clip is very strong and useful.

I've had many lights I regretted buying but this is one I'm proud with my decision. :)

Tiresius

Enlightened
I've got the twisty XPG S2. It is my smallest 18650 light. There are four usable light levels and many different kinds of strobe and beacon modes those I haven't seen anywhere else. The low on my model is a usable low level but nowhere as low as a firefly. The XPG in this deep reflector makes this light a real thrower for its size. The clip is very strong and useful.

I've had many lights I regretted buying but this is one I'm proud with my decision. :)

Do you happen to have pictures of just the tube itself without the head and/or tailcap on?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just trying to get a glimpse of how many folks actually own this light. This one doesn't seem to be talked about a whole lot since the D25C is more compact.

It gets talked about here. I have the clicky version. I don't keep it next to the bed because low is not quite low enough for me, but other than that its an awesome light I carry all the time.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, how well is the anodization at the knurled parts holding up?
Is it holding up well like Klarus, Sunwayman and Fenix?

cyclesport

Enlightened
I have the XM-L version of this light and it's become my favorite 18650 light, but am very tempted to get the custom XP-G2 with the XM-L's C2000RC (2A vs. 1.5A stock) driver that ET will provide upon request. A recent review on another forum gave max OTF output slightly less than the D25LC2 XM-L @ 517 lumens but throw was almost double @ 11,500cd! :eek:

I emailed ET and they were happy to offer it at $61.90 + $20 shp'ng DHL.

*FWIW in some recent pics I've seen it looks like the D25LC2 has an upgraded deep carry pocket clip too.

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
*FWIW in some recent pics I've seen it looks like the D25LC2 has an upgraded deep carry pocket clip too.[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen these pics?! :takeit:

cyclesport

Enlightened
*FWIW in some recent pics I've seen it looks like the D25LC2 has an upgraded deep carry pocket clip too.

Where have you seen these pics?! :takeit:[/QUOTE]

Since they're on a competing forum, not sure if I can show the review link, but PM me and I'll send it to you.

Tiresius

Enlightened
Why would it matter much when that light itself is rather large for a pocket? I honestly felt it was too big for my average pants pocket. But with an 18350 body, it's stubby.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Match took nice photos of it:

imag0208j.jpg

imag0209vn.jpg

Last edited:

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
I like my first so well that during a Black Friday online sale I ordred my second E.T. D25LC2 clicky.:D