duty holster for fenix e05

Quiksilver

Enlightened
is there any kind of duty holster for the fenix e05? i ran a search but pulled blanks ...

hopefully quick draw for rapid deployment but the main thing is to have the e05 in a prominent place on the duty belt.

tam17

Enlightened
E05 is so tiny that my numb fingers can't pick it out of my jeans' watch pocket when it's cold... I don't think there is a choice of dedicated holsters for flashlight of this size, not to mention quick-draw duty holster. Perhaps you can make a custom holster from Kydex or leather, I used to make one for every of my SAK's.

Cheers

GunnarGG

Enlightened
I agree with Tam that it is so small that it is more for pocket or keychain.
On my Leatherman Wave holster there is a small sidepocket that is perfect for AAA lights.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a leather holster for my L0D a while ago, but decided it was safer to put it on the keychain. The holster would have had to be too tight or too loose - very hard to make something just snug at that size, plus there isn't much length to go before the light falls out.

I am now considering a different arrangement for my weekend edc: a small lanyard with a clip on the end. The clip would attach to the edge of my pocket, making the lanyard very accessible and the light would securely fall in the pocket if anything happened. I think this setup should be best suited for sub-finger sized lights you want to access quickly.