• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED $145 Mac's Aluminum EDC SST50 / 2.8A / 4500K / Ti clip

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay - looked for this at lunchtime & could not find it !! I know it is here somewhere (hey I got it about 2 weeks ago) but I have to find it before I list it (again). I'll list more items then.

FS: Mac's Custom EDC (Aluminum/SST-50/2.8A/4500k/Titanium Clip)

Catch & release…., bought two week ago from this thread;

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...itanium-Clip&p=4062657&highlight=#post4062657

Love this light – I have it in Ti and on impulse bought this as I thought it was a real deal. I was going to get it slotted for trits & then get Kenom to anodize it. Decided to sell it and perhaps get my Ti one slotted for trits. Offering it at the same price as I bought it.

The light is in good condition, with the character marks typical of these aluminum bodies (pic in original thread, I'll post some tomorrow).

$145 Shipping is included. USA only. Paypal only. If you want insurance it is at your cost, you have ownership once the post office has it in their possession

1st​ to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets it

Shipping: Priority USPS with delivery confirmation

SOLD - JHANKO 24 trit EX11.2 with Nichia 219 for sale over in Titanium/exotic metal section.....

Last edited:

eg1977

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS $145 Mac's Aluminum EDC SST50 / 2.8A / 4500K / Ti clip

Is it L - M - H?

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened
You ever find this bad boy???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2