• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McL4-III-DB1000 (KL4 mod) *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have a KL4 head that has been gutted and now hosts a Luxeon III driven by a DB1000. It will run regulated on 2x123 thru 4x123. You can probably also get a cool and underdriven DD with long run time from 1x123. Asking price is $130 and this includes Priority Mail and the pay pal fees. If you want it, please post so here on this thread and e-mail me your mailing address. This particular head was in NJ at the PhotonFest but I was assured that no cooties were attached. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Thanks,
Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McL4-III-DB1000 (KL4 mod)*SOLD*

Daz,

It would be my pleasure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

daz

Newly Enlightened

Thanks McGizmo,Pay pal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I need to write a program to pull data from here to alert me when new messages are posted from Don:-(((

Alan

PeterB

Enlightened

Can you share this program with the rest of us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened

I wouldn't mind having a copy either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It boggles the mind that this wasn't snapped up at the Photonfest. My initial instinct was to send Don a just in case but thought it would be a waste of time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't push me:) I have been seriously complained for being late on several projects (guess where my time went to?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Raindrop, there's a long queue on Don ....

Alan

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey McGizmo! What's this talk about cooties? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Scott, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The rest of you guys, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

You mean you haven't written a notification program for SN II or McLux sales yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Come on man! Where have you been? I thought we all had them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have many lights from Charlie but not SN II - I can't afford non-rechargeables on DD. I only use non-rechargeables cells on regulated light (LED).

Alan