Recommend me a light for an assassin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Well, actually, there's one that I want ... wonder if anyone in the Marketplace can make this? Lol.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/25/world/asia/north-korea-assassination-weapons/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

lol...it usually isn't a good idea to ask about making flashlights into weapons, especially since it may give investigators/authorities excuses to confiscate our prized possessions. . . and if you are going to have somebody make one for you, you shouldn't leave a trail, including one on this somewhat tame and mostly civilized forum. . .

Illum

Flashaholic
Seeing the "flashlight" part of the CNN worries me in regards to an escalation to TSA's regulations to flashlights though

bill_n_opus

Enlightened
lol...it usually isn't a good idea to ask about making flashlights into weapons, especially since it may give investigators/authorities excuses to confiscate our prized possessions. . . and if you are going to have somebody make one for you, you shouldn't leave a trail, including one on this somewhat tame and mostly civilized forum. . .

Just to be clear, I'm just kidding around ... I am not serious, in any way, about weaponized-flashlights.

I was just reading CNN and thought the fine folks at CPF would find this an interesting read ....

Status
Not open for further replies.