• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT SALTYTRI EDC AND SST-50 PRICE DROP

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
FS/FT SALTYTRI EDC AND SST-50 525.00 Shipped

FS/FT SLATYTRI EDC XPG 123 AND SST-50 26500. THE EDC LIGHT IS NOT IN MINT CONDITION I DROPPED IT AND THE LENS HAS A CRACK IN IT. THE BODY ALSO HAS A COUPLE MARKS ON IT. THE ALUMINUM BRONZE HAS NOT BEEN CLEANED SO THE HEAD HAS PATINA.THIS LIGHT HAS A TITANIUM BODY WITH TWO SPEEDS. THE SST-50 IS AN ANIMAL IT USES 26500 BATTERIES AND HAVE INCLUDED THE BUILD THREAD BELOW. THE GRIP RING HAS A FEW SCRATCHES AROUND THE LANYARD HOLE WHERE I TRIED TO PUT A KEY RING IN. TE LIGHT ALSO COMES WITH A SMOOTH RING AS WELL.
I WILL ALSO INCLUDE TWO AW 26500 BATTERIES AND A COTTONPICKERS CHARGER.
I AM LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A USER SPY007 OR MINT SPY005 or sell $700

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?302720-SOLD-SST-50-26500

photo22xo.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the SST-50 was mine at one point - the 4500K SST-50 is way up the list on my favorite LEDs. Great color rendition, nice warmness (but not overly so). The light has a relatively deep reflector so throws nicely...., I am sorely tempted (but just bought a new car....).

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
I believe the SST-50 was mine at one point - the 4500K SST-50 is way up the list on my favorite LEDs. Great color rendition, nice warmness (but not overly so). The light has a relatively deep reflector so throws nicely...., I am sorely tempted (but just bought a new car....).

yeah the sst-50 was your a fantastic light very very bright great throw like you said. The Salytri cr123 with XpG use to sit next to my bed now that job is reserved for a MaKai. Both these lights not getting enough use by me. Would like to pass them on to someone who would appreciate them.