I want to know which flashlight is brigtest>>>???

Kiu

Enlightened
Anyone can ans me?
i 'm a new flasholic
i just buy my first 6P in this month

which flashlight is brigtest>>>???
1)US
2)Tigerlight
3)10X
4)M6
5)other brighter?

thx^^

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X10 puts out the most light and I would say the TigerLight has the brightest hot spot.
smile.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by jtivat:
The X10 puts out the most light and I would say the TigerLight has the brightest hot spot.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree, but would add that the M6 is built the best and produces a tighter beam than the 10X.

Of all the lights you mentioned, I like the Tigerlight the best as a rechargeable and the M6 the best as a non-rechargeable light. They are both about the same size.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
of the lights you mentioned, i would get the tigerlight because it is bright, can throw far, and is rechargable. feeding the m6 is like feeding all the people in your neighborhood.

Kiu

Enlightened
THX of all opinion
i think i gonna buy a M6 four months later
hehe....
coz i just a student, i' ll saving $$ to buy it

Skyline

Enlightened
I only have the M6 and 10X, and I don't really have any need for similar lights.

The 10X with its twin lamps is great for general utility use. I was working on my car at night and it came in very handy, and no worries about batteries.

The M6, on the other hand, is like a pocket Sun. Built tough, it's small and handy. It projects quite far, and yet the beam is wide enough to be useful. Sure it eats 6 DL123As at a time, but I only use the M6 on special occasions.
wink.gif