• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD WTS Oveready E1E Triple Copper Cool Tint SOLD

bradleyj37

Enlightened
hey all,

i have a mint condition Oveready E1E Triple Copper L,M,H in cool tint for sale. Triple Xpg2, 1200 lumens on high, a tiny beast of a light. Only 20 can/will be made so here is your chance.

Comes with bezel down clip, Asking SOLD $425 SOLD via paypal , CONUS+2 only, shipping is included and will be insured for the full purchase price. First to post in this thread with an i will take it

followed by a prompt payment gets it. My paypal info is [email protected] if you need any other pics i can email them to you just let me know [email protected]

top light in pic

photo-5.jpg
[/IMG]

2Q==

Last edited:

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Oveready E1E Triple Copper Cool Tint

Hi,
New to cpf. Is the 1200 lumen # a misprint? Did you mean 120? Anyway, I am looking for an additional patrol/edc light for work. I already have an Elzetta m-60 3-cell. Would your light outperform that? Do you have any room on the price? What batteries does it use?
Thanks,
Mike

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man this is a sweet light. I hate to pass on it. Somebody please take it before I do.

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
WTS Oveready E1E Triple Copper Cool Tint

Hi,
New to cpf. Is the 1200 lumen # a misprint? Did you mean 120?

It's a standard 15 watt triple engine, producing 1600 emitter lumens on full power, with 2 cells - as with the custom e2. This custom e1 has room for only one cell so it's limited to 1200. For duty uses, such engines are available in larger packages.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,
New to cpf. Is the 1200 lumen # a misprint? Did you mean 120? Anyway, I am looking for an additional patrol/edc light for work. I already have an Elzetta m-60 3-cell. Would your light outperform that? Do you have any room on the price? What batteries does it use?
Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike, looks like you may be new based on your join date.

The one listed for sale here is same as this one in the link below and yes, in terms of shear output, it will out perform Elzetta.

http://www.oveready.com/custom-flashlights/triple-copper-e1e-1x18350/prod_278.html

you can find more info there.

Welcome to CPF!

*edit*
Oh and one more thing, any questions regarding the price or negotiations, it is strongly suggested that it is done via PM's so as not to affect other potential buyers or interested party's decisions. I promise this is one amazing custom light.

Last edited:

bradleyj37

Enlightened

Hi,
Thanks,
Mike

Nope, not a misprint, 1200 lumens per Overeadys website. And they are not lying.
Price is firm as i dont mind keeping it, at all.
it runs on 1 imr 18350, nothing else.
This light outperforms any other light its size(just under 3.5 inches in length) and most lights 4 times it size.

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, I will look at that...and sorry for the price blunder, I will PM instead.

Last edited: