just ordered a m11r

gianetics

Enlightened
i had never even heard about sunwayman before i joined this site. it was a tough choice between the v11r and the m11r. i think in came down to the fact i like the smaller size of the m11r and i also like the preset outputs. this will be my every day carry replacing my old gerber infinity ultra. i would like to thank selfbuild for the great videos on these two lights. i also got the AA extender for it so now i got to figure out what batteries i want to run in it. for anyone who has this light, what batteries do you prefer in the m11r? I like this site but i think you guys are going to make me burn a hole in my wallet!

arnstein

Newly Enlightened
What I like about this light is that it is small, yet it manages heat well. In fact, it is one of the shortest CR123 flashlights available. Therefore, I use AW RCR123 batteries with this light. Many nice, tiny lights simply cannot handle the current/voltage from RCR123, but the M11R can.

You can't leave it on the "high" setting forever, or it will cook. I still use the "high" setting quite frequently.