• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lux-RC FL33 package

pulstar

Enlightened
Hi guys,

i hope i won't regret this, but i'm selling my chrome FL33. If you're not familiar with this light: Serge (owner of Lux-RC) makes all kind of different lights and light modules - his well know L334 module is the heart of Oveready Triple drop-in.
You can get more info about the module at: http://www.lux-rc.com/view.php?p=content/products/light_engines/3UP&_sx=0&_sy=684

Module in my FL33 is L334, driven with 10W of power and contains XP-G2 R5 leds (cool white). Tint is much whiter than XP-G or XM-L, no green or blue hint, just pure, creamy white. :) The light has carclo narrow clear optic. It has quite good throw and the hotspot is absolutely massive.

L334:
-thermal protection
-voltage monitor
-overdischarge protection (at 10% remaining power in cells, light steps in low mode, when the cells are completely empty, light shuts off to prevent damage)
-4 quick clicks bring the ligh in lock-out mode
-red notification LED (it blinks every 10 seconds as a locator, it blinks when head is hot or cells are almost completely drained)
-fully regulated when driven with two 18350 cells, with one 18650 max tailcap current is limited to 2.5 A
-with two 18350 IMR cells, output should be north of 1000 lumens.

Light comes with 18700 body, protected 18650 cells fit without a problem.

dsc03532i.jpg

The whole package contains:
FL33 light with 10W XP-G2 R5 module
4 x AW 18350 IMR - recharged about 10 times
Stainles steel black ceramic bezel ring
Ultrafire battery case
Lux-RC microfibre cleaning cloth
set of FKM and silicone o-rings for light
REGISTERED SHIPPING INCLUDED

The light is in excellent condition with only two tiiiiiny marks (one on the bezel, one on the cooling fins - please see pictures). As it is normal with chrome finish, there is a lot of small surface "scratches" from pocket carry, but they can be easily removed with chrome polish. They are only visible in bright light.
Light has new full ceramic momentary button, which is very responsive and easy to press. It also have battery voltage monitor, which shines in 4 different colors to give the charge state of the batteries.

Light will be shipped from Slovenia. Paypal only, please.

Price: 340$ 330$, SOLD! registered shipping included
- european buyers, there is no additional import duties! ;)

All aditional informations about the light: http://www.lux-rc.com/view.php?p=content/serials/check&sn=FL330054&_sx=0&_sy=342
Serial number: FL330054

dsc03527d.jpg

Surefire Fury (left) - FL33 (2x18350) (right)

dsc03528d.jpg

Surefire Fury (left) - FL33 (18650) (right)

dsc03533t.jpg

dsc03536mg.jpg

Small dent on the first fin from the bottom - barely visible:)

Last edited:

buds224

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Lux-RC FL33 package

I've seen vids of people tossing these around and not a scratch. I would really love to take this off your hands, but $$$ is short this time of year for me.

Free Bump!!!

pulstar

Enlightened

dsc03535s.jpg

And finally the last picture. It is hard to show the small bump on the tailcap, since it's almost invisible to the eye. Please be advised, there is no damage on the chrome as the picture might mislead you:)

** One and only: Price drop - 330$ (registered shipping included)

pulstar

Enlightened

any takers? If it won't sale in the next 24 hours i'll keep it. It's not so bad after all...:):)

pulstar

Enlightened

i am going to eat my words and mark it down to 320$ for the last 12 hours of sale :)

supasizefries

Enlightened

I'll take it!

Please PM PayPal info, thanks!

Last edited:

supasizefries

Enlightened

Hi Pulstar, just received the light 5 mins ago. The light arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Thanks for an amazingly bright and unique light!

Latest posts