Darksucks willing to make a Ti Preon clip! Need 50+ people to make it happen!

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
So, after an anticlimactic thread over on the edcforums about the compatibility of Darksucks's fantastic eiger clip with the Preon/Preon 2, Jason has smiled upon us and said, if there is interest, he'd be willing to do a run of Ti clips for the Preon.

The Preon is an excellent light. Slim and powerful with a great UI, I know MANY of the members of this community, as well as those at EDCforums, own and enjoy these lights. I feel the only negative thing that can be said about the preon lights is that their clips leave a lot to be desired, especially on their titanium model. The clip is a weak stainless steel, and mine routinely gets caught on things and bent out of proportion, and can barely keep its shape simply clipped in my pocket. I'd like a solution, and Jason is willing to provide one.

Please make yourself heard in this thread if you are interested in a Ti clip similar to this one for your preon or preon 2.

You can count me as number one.

Thank you.

hiljentaa

Newly Enlightened
Definitely interested.

I love the Preon, but the stock clip has snagged/bent so many times that I have stopped carrying the light regularly. Bums me out.

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
As an aside, is this the best subforum for this, or is there somewhere it will get more attention?
Thanks.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would want a couple, only if it's deep carry for clicky version.

Ted Andkilde

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys

I'm following this thread over from EDCF -- quite interested.

Cheers, Ted

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
I personally prefer a regular clip (rather than a deep carry) because I want the ride height to match my Ti embassy pen, but anything is better than the stock clip, so I'm buying whatever gets built.

Coolz

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in at least one, especially if it was a deep carry, that would be very cool!