Streamlight M3 Mod ideas needed

sortafast

Enlightened
So I will preface this with the fact that I haven't modded a light in nearly 3yrs. Got kind of burned out on it and started on other projects. Anyway, I have a stock M3 that I picked up on the cheap a while ago and with the lame incan in it, its just begging for something more. I already did one with a 3 x XPG board from Cutter, running off of a Taskled Fatman board running at about 80% of max with a narrow/small 35mm TIR tri-lens (ledil maybe?). Anyway, that M3 Came out freaking nice IMO. Super floody, great pistol light. I thought about doing that for this light, but as I remember that last one was a pain so I want to try something different. I kind of want to go with a single emitter to see what I can do with that, but not sure on the reflector or the emitter for that matter. Need some ideas here. And the more light the better. Here is a pic of the previous M3. Only thing I have changed on it has been the batteries (which last a surprisingly long time for give the output). Any help would be much appreciated. And I have a very capable garage machine shop, so the sky is just about the limit here.

img4317n.jpg

img4319n.jpg