• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Some customs,(ALL SOLD) E series high CRI triple, E1e 219 bored triple (sold)

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Like a good flashoholic I have to part with toys to make space for more :)

First up is on of my EDCs, a high CRI 15w triple. The UI is H>M>L. The CCT is about 3200K with a CRI of about 91. It's on a FM 18650 sized body with a custom delrin ring to hold a clip. The body has some wear as does the head, the head also has "triple heater" engrave on 3 sides in varying intensity. It's also difficult to read but the clip says "a light in the dark". $210 $170 SOLD shipped in the states, paypal payment only. I don't want to split this combo unless there is strong interest.

Next up is a Rothrandir body, it was part of a custom setup that has since been split up. Asking SPF $25 shipped in the states

This was a little treat I put together and the build thread can be seen here. The body has been bored to accept an 18mm cell. The light engine is a Nichia 219 4500K using a 3 mode 2.8A driver. The tail extension was one of my extras I thought would compliment the natural HA. It's a very nice pocket rocket of perfect white light.
$220 SOLDshipped in the states, pp only. For international shipping please PM first.

PM with any questions.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Some customs, E series high CRI triple, Rothrandir body

219 triple i'll take it

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Some customs,(price drop) E series high CRI triple, E1e 219 bored triple

Always seems I'm too late...I'll take backup on the e1e! Nice grab btw!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aspirina750

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Some customs,(price drop) E series

I'll take the high CRI one.

PP sent

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited: