Anyone have a source for SMALL ellip. reflectors?

OddOne

Enlightened
I threw some E-mail at Carley but thus far I've not heard word one from 'em... Guess I'm too small a fish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Aaaaanyway, I have plans for a sequel to my Snake Eyes light. The plans call for two small elliptical reflectors to take the light from a pair of SWAM Luxeon IIIs. (Yes, the purpose is variable focus.) Ideally, I'm looking for reflectors in the area of 1" to 1.25" diameter, and made of aluminum. (IOW, a better - and slightly larger - version of what you'd find in a MiniMag.)

Anyone know of a source for such animals, or have two suitable reflectors they're willing to part with?

oO

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anyone have a source for SMALL ellip. reflecto

Call Carley directly. Ask for Patty Taylor. She has helped me with three group buys now and she is not only friendly but helpful. You can tell her I referred you. FYI, they make 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" in addition to larger sizes.

Patty Taylor, Sales/Cust Serv: 310-325-8474

Wilkey

OddOne

Enlightened
Re: Anyone have a source for SMALL ellip. reflecto

Yeah, I saw the smaller sizes on their site. hanks for the contact info - I'll have to give her a call tomorrow if I get a moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oO

Latest posts