• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC-A-Palooza Partsa-A-Palooza

Dadof6

Enlightened
I am selling off various ARC parts in this forum and some working ARC flashlights (First run, LSH, AAA, and ARC 6's in the CPF Marketplace) Shipping is included inside the Continental United States, but does not include insurance or confirmation. Will ship overseas for cost of shipping.

First I present to you Three ARC bodies. All of them have the clicky switch which I tested on a working light.
ARCBodies2.jpg

ARCBodies1.jpg

From Left to Right they are:

LSH S #0224 The switch seems to flicker. Has an aspherical lens. Beutiful body, no scratches or dings. Asking $40.

LSH P #364 [SPF]Switch Works. No lens. Body is in very good space, I noticed a very tiny ding in the tail. Asking $50

LS3 #001 [SOLD] Body is in excellent condition, no lens, switch works. Asking $50

Next are various ARC heads
ARCHeads.jpg

From left to right:

LSH-P #289 Aspherical Lens inside. Used condition Asking $15
LSH P #063 Nice Aspherical Lens. Good shape $25
LSH S #0239 Great Shape, Reflector under glass lens $30
LS3 [SOLD]N#006 Good shape, no lens or reflector, good user condition $20
LSH-ST 168 Rough shape. Has an aspherical lens $10
ARC First Run #2170 on the top. (The other heads are solid, the first runs had the cap that was separate from the rest of the head) Bare aluminum body. Has a working light engine and aspherical lens. The cap needs to be carefully screwed into the body on this one. $30.

Working ARC AA Tube As perfect shape as possible, little mark near the tail end more visible in picture than with naked eye $50
ARCAAtube.jpg

I also have aspherical lenses for these lights

New $10 (I believe I have 6 total)
Slighty Used $5 (I have at least 20 total)

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ill take the lsh-st.

Will pm for paypal ajd shipping

Wh n you say aspherical lens do you mean the nx05 lenses?

Last edited:

ZanZan

Enlightened
Shipping to Japan would be about 10 dollars.

Thanks you Dadof6.:)

I'll take the "LSH P #364 Switch Works. No lens. Body is in very good space, I noticed a very tiny ding in the tail. Asking $50".

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, interest withdrawn, I thought these were complete lights, not only a body...

Good luck with your sale...

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take these

LSH-ST 168 Rough shape. Has an aspherical lens $10
ARC First Run #2170 on the top. (The other heads are solid, the first runs had the cap that was separate from the rest of the head) Bare aluminum body. Has a working light engine and aspherical lens. The cap needs to be carefully screwed into the body on this one. $30.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
ill take the LSH S #0224 The switch seems to flicker; and LSH S #0239 Great Shape, Reflector under glass lens $30

Let me know if they are available

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take:

Working ARC AA Tube As perfect shape as possible, little mark near the tail end more visible in picture than with naked eye $50

PM incoming.

Latest posts