• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Another custom Haiku light engine

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hello CPF,

I have another light engine up for sale.

This ones using a 3000K XML with 80CRI, absolutely beautiful tint!

Same specs as the one I sold previously in this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?348500-SOLD-Custom-haiku-XML-light-engine

Except the difference in tint and the fact that this one uses an aluminum heat sink instead of brass with arctic silver thermal grease instead of arctic alumina adhesive. Modes and features are all the same as the other please refer to the aforementioned thread for description of UI. Any questions please ask, $105 shipped via USPS. First ill take it in the thread trumps PM's. I need prompt PP on this one please to fund another purchase, please send funds to flucero28 at aol dot com.

Thanks guys,

Frank

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/y6a8enuz.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/tyza7y4e.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/05/by5ygytu.jpg

Your images are too large and have been replaced with links Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

May I suggest you crop your images, the subject is quite small when compared to the overall image size.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it. it has 5 modes ? I want.

adding firefly, and a higher high to my Haiku XML.... sweeeetttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Yes sir it does. SPF to 127.0.0.1, PP info is in the thread thanks a lot!

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened
And sold to 127.0.0.1 thanks CPF! Sorry for the delay scout! I got your pm and will respond in a bit, been swamped with work lately.

scout24

Flashaholic
No worries! Work comes first... thanks for the PM. These look very much worth the wait. Nice catch, 127.0.0.1 !

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my info, does this mean that the heat path is not as efficient?
Quote - "the fact that this one uses an aluminum heat sink instead of brass with arctic silver thermal grease instead of arctic alumina adhesive."

Flucero28

Enlightened
Should actually be a bit better as I have read here that aluminum is better for heatsinking.

Flashlight Enthusiast
got it !

holy crap !

1) astonishingly bright
2) super low
3) color rendition is awesome
4) install a breeze

Gthanks ! this is what my Mcgizmo needed !!!!!!! I have reached the pinnacle!!!

Flucero28

Enlightened
got it !

holy crap !

1) astonishingly bright
2) super low
3) color rendition is awesome
4) install a breeze

Gthanks ! this is what my Mcgizmo needed !!!!!!! I have reached the pinnacle!!!

Glad it made it and that you like it! That one I had made specifically for my haiku, but needed the funds so had to let it go. I'm still trying to get some time to put a few more together, just been way too busy. Enjoy!

Frank

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you do a mod to my existing Haiku if I send it to you?

easilyled

Flashaholic
Glad it made it and that you like it! That one I had made specifically for my haiku, but needed the funds so had to let it go. I'm still trying to get some time to put a few more together, just been way too busy. Enjoy!

Frank

I'm very interested in these as I have several E-series lights with Aleph L.Es and these sound fantastic!

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very interested in these as I have several E-series lights with Aleph L.Es and these sound fantastic!

I can verify that with an rcr123 the Haiku with Flucero28 5speed can spit out a metric ****ton of light, and
I used the firefly mode last night in the middle of the night. it works as advertised, and the 3000K color
is pretty nice too

Last edited: