Inova Microlight disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronics4life

Newly Enlightened
I recieved the inova microlight today and sadly I must say I am disappointed. It has NO on/off switch, which I was under the impression it would have. It is also very dim and blue even in a pretty dark room. My PT attitude absolutely clobers this thing. Granted the attitude is bigger with more LED's. I was just expecting more.....

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
electronics4life...what color is it? Also, if it doesn't have a constant-on switch, it's the earlier version. The newer version has the switch. Since it's the older version, it was probably in the store for quite a while with everybody that walked past it "trying it out". Put in a new battery/batteries and then fire it up and you'll probably see a marked improvement. As far as keychain lights go, Inova's are considered to be pretty bright...

PJD

...BTW, for future ref, put LED topics in the LED forum. You'll get better response time, and you'll save the moderator's the trouble of moving your post...FYI
wink.gif

electronics4life

Newly Enlightened
It is black on the edges with a gray center. The LED itself is white. It has a silver clip that says INOVA. What you say about the batteries makes sense. Although I will not keep the light sense it does not have the constant on feature, so I won't be buying new batteries to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.