• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF Custom Milky E2D XML Strobe only defender Price drop

jaybiz32

Enlightened
I am putting up for sale my E2d mint condition Strobe only defender. This was a new Incan E2d that I sent to Milky to create a light that would only have a strobe function. Its main goal was self defense to startle a would be intruder. I id not want to have to scroll through high/med/low/beacon/sos to get to me strobe function. I wanted an Instant on effect. Milky helped me out by boring it out to run a 17670 cell. Custom heat sink and placed a U bin XML in it. It has two modes standard strobe and then milky's custom strobe pattern by 20 clicks of the tailcap. Beam is rather floddy to cover wider area at a distance. Selling for $225 now $195 shipped Paypal Conus. Intl add $15 for shipping. Sold PEnding Funds

A short video showing light in action can be found here.

PC050002.jpg

PC050001-1.jpg

PC050003-1.jpg

Last edited:

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Re: FS Custom Milky E2D XML Strobe only defender

Bump to top. This light has some solid internals. Even if you do not like the strobe programming I am sure you can send it to milky to reprogram the firmware.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

im posting to say I love the idea of a strobe only light, that's good planning/thinking :)

jaybiz32

Enlightened

Thanks,
My thoughts were the original purpose of E2D light was a defense light with the crenulations. Why not have a blinding strobe right out the bat.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

good luck with the sale, buddy! I just got around to watching the youtube video you included and i love how sporadic the "milky strobe" is. that's so disorienting even watching it on the youtube video haha. i like it!