Is Novae MIA?

CTS

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a batch of 32650's from novae close to two weeks ago. Paid immediately with Paypal. I got a ship confirmation from them but all it said was "electronic shipment information received". Nothing about the USPS actually having the package.

I emailed them via the address provided bt Paypal but it bounces back as undeliverable.

I know I'm covered with Paypal, but I want the batteries. Does anyone know how to get in touch with these people?

CTS

Newly Enlightened
Tried that.

Anyone have a phone number or maybe even an address?

CTS

Newly Enlightened
Got the batteries today. According to USPS they received the package Monday. That's 10 days after I got a "shipped" notification.

I'm sure the batteries will be as good as everyone has said. I'm not thrilled with total lack of communication.

I'm not real big on being treated discourteously. Especially by someone taking my money in exchange for a product.

tolkaze

Enlightened
Electronic shipment information recieved is just them paying for the post, the package was probably packed a couple of days later, and either they waited to drop off a large amount of orders at once, or only have pickup on certain days. Mine took for ages, and since I am international (to them) the first tracking I get after Electronic shipment information recieved, is when the package arrives on my doorstep. A lot of people do this.