Does anyone know where i can get a fenix ld01 ?

american

Enlightened
New or used? In s
tainless

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

american

Enlightened
Wow im sorry i meant to say where can i get a STAINlESS ld01

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one 2 weeks ago from Amazon.
I just went to Amazon and entered the model number and it popped up,I think it was Elite LED?

I will try to find it.

Ed

violatorjf

Newly Enlightened
is 69 a bad price?

Well it looks like $69 is the only price! That's the only source I could find after searching for about 10min. Guess the question is are you willing to pay about twice as much as the standard version to get the stainless look? I think they look pretty awesome, but I'm not sure if I'd drop $70 on one...tough choice.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
is 69 a bad price?
Kinda expensive if you ask me but no one else has new ones for sale.
But if you really want one in stainless steel then go for it.

Your other option is putting up a WTB in the marketplace for a used one.

EDIT: Ask that Canadian store if they can give you a CPF discount. :grin2:

Last edited:

Streamer

Enlightened
Wait til after the Holidays...I picked up a stainless from NewEgg for @36 delivered..and yes it was stainless.

the stainless ldo1 utilizes xpg r5 and lot of em have greenish tints

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are also other quality SS AAA lights too. Rofis makes an excellent one, and Klarus as well...both sell for around $40~$50. My preference was the Rofis as it has a real spring in the tail cap. Not noticed much around here...but I have been very pleased with it...one possible negative...does not tail stand...

Last edited:

Streamer

Enlightened
OK I lied ,,, it was less...course it's been a year since I got it. Toolnut sells through NewEgg ...well at least at that time he did...after holidays is good time to buy

Invoice Date:
10/17/2011 8:07:41 AM

Seller Name: The Tool Nut

Item List:

Item
Description

Quantity

Unit Price

Extended Price
9SIA0900261652
FL FENIX|LD01SSR5 R

1​

$30.99​

$30.99​

Payment Summary:

Payment Term:
Paypal​

Subtotal:
$30.99​

Tax:
$0.00​

Shipping and Handling:

$0.00​

Total Amount:
$30.99​

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it looks like $69 is the only price! That's the only source I could find after searching for about 10min. Guess the question is are you willing to pay about twice as much as the standard version to get the stainless look? I think they look pretty awesome, but I'm not sure if I'd drop $70 on one...tough choice.

Stainless look?
The light is made of Stainless Steel.
Have you held one along with the Aluminum model,they are very different though clearly also very much the same?

I far prefer the SS version and it feels much tougher and was easily worth the extra money to me althogh I don't know that I would have paid that much more. I just paid the normal $50.00 and am happy with mine.

I actually also ordered the light from 2 other sources first both of whom said they had them and then 2 weeks later they told me they didn't?
So the Amazon seller was the 3rd place claiming they had it but that time I got the light in 3 days.

I have been using mine a lot and really wish there were more available as it would make a good gift too.

j0sh

Newly Enlightened
I got mine from eBay. It was used but after a quick clean I am very happy especially for $27

edpmis02

Enlightened
My stainless LD01 has 18 months on a keychain living next to a Leatherman Micra, and still looks new, but the tint is a little green.

Itchrelief

Newly Enlightened
Man, too bad I didn't see this a month ago. I gave away mine to a coworker because it made my keychain too heavy to pocket. You could have had it for shipping cost. :oops:

If you're going to actually use it on a keychain, try to see if you can try one out for a few days first if you're going to seriously consider paying >$40 for it. I got mine for the $30 price from Toolnut, and at that price it's a good deal (and I was OK with giving it away after I didn't quite like the heft), but at $69 I would have been very disappointed with myself after finding out that the seemingly small weight difference from aluminum actually did bother me.

violatorjf

Newly Enlightened
Stainless look?
The light is made of Stainless Steel.
Have you held one along with the Aluminum model,they are very different though clearly also very much the same?

I far prefer the SS version and it feels much tougher and was easily worth the extra money to me althogh I don't know that I would have paid that much more. I just paid the normal $50.00 and am happy with mine.

The reason I said stainless look is because, IMO, the light is so small that the stainless version is more of a visual benefit. As you said, different yet the same. I wouldn't pay $70 for it but to each their own.

Latest posts