• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS CR123 holder

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Mods if this isn't the right place for this please move if.

I made a cr123 holder for my key chain and decided to make another to sell since it came out really well.

Its made from 6AL4V titanium and holds a cr123 or rcr123 safetly. There is felt at the bottom to not allow the battery to short. Without the felt the battery is loose and rattles so even without it I can't see how it would make connection but recommend keeping the felt in for safety.

The O ring helps keep the water out. I have submerged it in water(12inches) and found it to be water tight. This is a custom holder made one at a time by me and as with any custom piece should be used with common sense. The finish is not gauranteed perfectly consistant throughout and may have some machine marks.

I have not tested every cr123 or rcr123 to make sure it fits but made it with extra clearance to allow for small diameter and length differences.

The hole on the top is 1/8 inch which fits on most key chains that I have came across. Please check your own before making the purchase.

Price is 75$ US paid via paypal or money order and shipped to US only at this time.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

http://s521.photobucket.com/albums/w332/race_demon/cr123 holder key chain/

Last edited:

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words. I have a sale pending but I could make a few more if people are interested in them. As for the outside US if you pay the extra shipping then I see no issue. Thanks again and thank you CPF.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great news. I would like to take one when make so make some more. Shipping to the UK by First Class International should be around $7 depending on weight. Int Priority flat mail is $16.95 and is not really any faster.

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Mohan I am currently making yours and will PM you when finished. If there are any others that would like one please PM me. Thanks again.

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Mohan sorry still havent finished yours. Had some machine issues and parts finally arrived today.

Last call for these before I move on to my next project.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice design...I would love to take one to house my AW IMR16340 please!

Are you able to do one for IMR18350 as well?

Last edited:

340wedge

Newly Enlightened
Yes silgt I can make one for a 18350 just need to get some measurements and change my programs abit. If you don't mind pming me the measurements of those cells. I currently don't have those on hand and would like to make sure they will fit.

Ghostwalker54

Newly Enlightened
wedge, you out-did yourself on these beauties! Outstanding quality and made to withstand a nuclear blast. Many thanks!

Flashlightpartstosell001800x505_zps22f167b2.jpg

Flashlightpartstosell003800x719_zpseb5fceb4.jpg

Last edited: