SF E1B Clicky or Twisty....

hcd615

Enlightened
Is there some sort of problem that I will have to send it back to SF for a firmware update?

Last edited:

Dr. Strangelove

Enlightened
Just purchased a SF E1B Clicky, but....

Did you buy the 110 lumen E1B or the 200 lumen EB1?

E1B = no

EB1 = To be determined. Is it speculation that there will be an update or has it been officially announced by SureFire?

Glock 22

Enlightened
Re: Just purchased a SF E1B Clicky, but....

I just talked to Surefire and they gave me an RMA # to send my EB1 back to check it out. I told them mine is having like a pulsating flash and is droping out of regilation really fast. So they said wait until after the first of the year to send it back because they was doing inventory. So if your having problems contact Surefire and see what they say.

hcd615

Enlightened
Need help.... Clicky or Twisty

Ok, I bought a SF E1B the other day. I like the way it works that when you press the clicky the high lumen comes on and then press again and the low.

So today I purchased a NEW SF EB1 clicky. I will have it tomorrow. My question is and I know people are going to say it is an opinion decision, but should I have bought the twisty tactical light. I found out later that the twisty tactical light is like the same interface as the LX2, press - low, press harder - high. Twist - low, twist more - high.

So I know it is an opinion, but can anyone tell me the pros or cons to the NEW EB1 (200 lumen) for being twisty or clicky. I don't mind the LX2 and actually like it that way. Wish I would have known this first. Worse comes to worse I will buy both, but not sure why I would need two different UI's

RAPIDFIRE74

Newly Enlightened

I like the twist tailcap because it is not as bulky as the click and I like the operation of the twist like the LX2. The only thing I would like about the click is the shroud extending past the click button so you could stand it on its tailcap but the button extends past the shroud making it useless to stand on end. I have both and the twist fits in my pocket better.

välineurheilija

Enlightened

I have the Surefire Kroma that has a twistie tailcap and i hate it!i almost allways need the constant on high mode and i have to twist and twist and twist to get there :) thats my opinion.

Latest posts