• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready C2 Blk HA

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
The holidays are coming! You've bought gifts for everyone else. Now buy yourself a gift. :devil: Put it in your stocking, or under the tree, or just have it gift wrapped. First "I'll take it" either by posting here or by PM takes it. PP within 24 hours or item is reposted. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

This sale is for CONUS with USPS shipping and DC#. Not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Now, onto the fun stuff!

The OR C2 comes with:
a. Mint OR bored custom black HA C2 with black 6 cren bezel, UCL, battery bumper, McClicky switch, and black Hardpress boot. These are 206 new from OR plus shipping. Didn't get a great black HA 18650 host for Christmas? This one is 165 152 145 (for this weekend) shipped with DC#.

Ronac parts are sold
b. Mint Ronac Cryos Cooling bezel (Z44 size) in black HA with stock SF plastic retaining ring, UCL. This is the V2 version of the bezel.
c. Mint Ronac Standoff tailcap in black HA with McClicky switch, black boot, and 3 green trits installed with Norland.

I apologize for the dust in the photos.

orc2pic1.jpg

orc2pic2.jpg

orc2pic3.jpg

Lots of lego options here. Using a high output triple or quad? Use the Cryos bezel. Want to tailstand the light or leave it on your nightstand? Use the Standoff tailcap. This entire set was over 410 to assemble. Save yourself the time and get the set for 385 378 372 364 355 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: Oveready C2 Blk HA with extra Ronac parts

TGIF bump! Thanks for the trade offer, but I'm looking to pare down the collection. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to split up the set.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the bored C2 body & Ronac tail cap (depending on the asking price, of course) should you decided to part out this set up

benthiccracker

Enlightened

If silgt takes those I will take the Cryos if we can all agree on a fair price. I am at work and will check this or PM in a bit.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interest withdrawn...thanks for the offer. Decided to get a brand new setup instead :thumbsup:

03gixxthou

Newly Enlightened

Could you PM me an asking price for #A only: c2 with non ronac head and tail. Thanks!

flat-ray

Enlightened

Interested in Ronac tailcap. PM Sent.

Latest posts