• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Titanium HDS Bezels 3x Tritium Slot

Delghi

Enlightened
WITHDRAWN: Custom Titanium HDS Bezels 3x Tritium Slot

Hello,

as requested I made a new run of Titanium HDS bezels with trit slots. Each features 3 slots meant to use with standard 1.55x5mm tritium vials (vials not include). They are made for standard ACME square thread (old legacy RA lights are not supported, no plans yet for them sorry) and come with flat side gasket included for ease of installation.

hds1g.jpg

hds3.jpg

Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm - 49 Euro (65 USD) each
Titanium Ti6AL4V Plain with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm - 49 Euro (65 USD) each

THREAD CLOSED - WITHDRAWN I DON'T ACCEPT ANY MORE ORDERS

Thanks for looking
Davide

Last edited:

baexmeyer

Newly Enlightened
I will take 2. Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm - 49 Euro (65 USD) each :paypal:

msim

Enlightened
Edit: I'll have to withdraw interest for the moment, but if there's still any available in a few weeks I'll be able to pick one up. Thanks!

Last edited:

Delghi

Enlightened
baexmeyer yours hase been shipped a few days ago, you will receive them soon.
Thanks!

bRIBEGuy

Newly Enlightened
These bezels are exactly what I need to convince myself to pull the trigger on a HDS. :) I just sent payment for a set of your carbon P60 tubes, any chance of combining the shipping costs if I add on payment for 1 or 2 of these Ti bezels? :)

bRIBEGuy

Newly Enlightened
Payment sent for one:

-Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm

Thanks!

Delghi

Enlightened
Hi,

USPS tracking confirm it was delivered on the 25th January, I guess Italian shipping service was very slow during Christmas and New Year holydays, I'm sorry for that usually delivery in 10-12 days.

Hope you enjoy it anyway!

baexmeyer

Newly Enlightened
You are correct. They got here a few days after I got your email. They are beautiful. I have one that I installed on my Orange HDS, and another waiting on my Rotary if it ever gets shipped. Thanks again for the quality work and the excellent support. :thumbsup:

Flyhigh

Newly Enlightened
Hej,

Payment sent for a Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm - 49 Euro (65 USD) to Sweden (65 + 8 =73,00 usd)

Thanks

K

mminge

Newly Enlightened
Payment sent for one:

-Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm

Thanks!

Flyhigh

Newly Enlightened
Hej Davide,

Tried to pm but got the following message: The following errors occurred with your submission
Delghi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Could you please confirm that you received my payment?

Cheers

K

Delghi

Enlightened
Sorry for the late, pm cleared. All paid bezels have been shipped this week, you should get them soon.
Thanks!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delghi, if you ever decide to sell your HDS with the 3 trit bezel installed, please keep me in mind :)