XP-G2 Retail Sources

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was able to purchase a bunch of XP-G2 R4-5B4 leds from Cutter a few months back but they appear to be out. All that is available are R3-5A3.

Mouser and Intl-Outdoor don't seem to have anything either.

Anyone have any sources that are selling R4 in the 5A-5D range?

You can PM me if you don't want to post public.

Thanks in advance.

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was able to purchase a bunch of XP-G2 R4-5B4 leds from Cutter a few months back but they appear to be out. All that is available are R3-5A3.

Mouser and Intl-Outdoor don't seem to have anything either.

Anyone have any sources that are selling R4 in the 5A-5D range?

You can PM me if you don't want to post public.

Thanks in advance.

Mouser, Digi-Key, and Newark are all selling XP-G2's. The problem is that they don't post the bin code. So I've been working with them to get them to identify it along with the order code (generic p/n).

I buy parts from these guys all the time in my business so I'm wanting to piggyback an LED or 2 on an order to avoid shipping. That's why I asked them.
So far Mouser got back with a bin code: XP GBWT-L1-2B0-R5-0-01. Well at least its an R5 with 2B..........5700 to 6100K. Now we'll see if they actually put it up in their description............or if I'm the only one that gets to know this :devil:.

Last edited:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good info... Maybe I will interested in buy a xp-g2 neutral triple star wired in parallel, any info of where can I find it?

Sent from my phone with camera with flash and internet on it... :D

spencer

Enlightened
The neutral R4's were listed incorrectly. I was told by Cutter that Cree cannot currently yield R4 in neutral. In all likelihood you purchased R3 bin. After I inquired the listed R4 was changed to an R3 and I was told there was an error.

foxtrot824

Enlightened
LEDsupply has 3000K and 6500K XP-G2s, I don't think the warmer CCT is a very high bin but they are in the US and ship very quickly.

Latest posts