Surefire A19 fit on a G2?

Rifter

Enlightened
Does it? my girlfriends tailcap is messed up, im getting no response from surefire about it so im thinking of ways to fix it myself cheaply. I know my M2 tailcap will not fit well on the G2 i have tried, however i know it fits fine on a A19, will the A19 fit on the G2? then i could give her my M2 tailcap as i have a Clickie talcap on the way for myself and i could just order a A19 for her and a P90. Thanks!

Size15's

Flashaholic
Did you call SureFire?

The A19's I have work on the G2's I have (with the G2's TailCaps) powering P90 Lamps.

If the G2 TailCap is broken or faulty, giving SureFire Customer Service a call is the best way to go.

Respectfully,

Al

Rifter

Enlightened
I am waiting for a e-mail response from surefire. However since im placing a order with AGR for some surefire parts anyways a A19 is only $15 so why not get one, I already have a P91 that i will use in it and the M2 tailcap. Since i got a clickie for my M2 i dont need the stock tailcap so my Girlfriend can have it, i hate the G2 tailcaps, even if surefire does send a replacement i wil not use it and just keep it for spare, the M2 tailcap seems ALOT more solid.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Just thought I'd mention that you can "lock out" the G2 with 1.75 - 2 cc revs.

BN