What are your plans for National Flashlight Day (December 21)?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are your plans for National Flashlight Day on December 21, 2012? Things should be interesting this year. I'll be going shopping for Christmas.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I will be packing some recent acquisitions into a suitcase or carry-on or travel clothing. No, scratch that. I will be packing some recent acquisitions (and some long-time favorites) into a suitcase AND a carry-on AND travel clothing! :) Gotta keep the nieces and nephews amazed with the little, colorful lights, and gotta pack the bigger ones to show off to the grown-ups.

Other than that, I'll be getting some good sleep in preparation for the holiday travel hassle. It's always an interesting time for me to pass through the TSA security screening, whether I am setting off their 'hinky-detectors' and getting selected for enhanced scrutiny, or whether I'm just people-watching.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I'll be at a party many of my admirers throw for me every year on that date.

:party: :party: :party:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be at a party many of my admirers throw for me every year on that date.

:party: :party: :party:

:bow:

I won't be home much that day, but I guess I'll start a flashlight/battery maintenance day (more like week) on the 22. I also have to find some time to complete one of my flashlight related projects. Then I might watch Pandorum in the dark with a bunch of CR123 lights, my HF and plenty of popcorn ;)