Zebralight not in stock anywhere!

Wtlj

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can order a Zebralight H51FW? I ordered one direct from ZL 4 days ago and the just emailed me saying sorry there out of stock! Everywhere else says sold out. Anyone have a online dealer that has them or suggestions.
Thanks

Anion

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, me 2. I know they moved production facilities to the U.S wich is awsome, that might be why. I just hope the prices don't go way up:broke:

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way they can do that, is make them faster than they did in china. And i doubt they change the design, so it would be the same light.

cyclesport

Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can order a Zebralight H51FW? I ordered one direct from ZL 4 days ago and the just emailed me saying sorry there out of stock! Everywhere else says sold out. Anyone have a online dealer that has them or suggestions.
Thanks

FWIW a place called "Expedition Warehouse" currently shows stock on the H51FW. I posted this same info on the SC52 thread since this site also shows stock on it. I'm unfamiliar with this site myself, and may be one of those sites that fail to update their stock status but might be worth trying. Just Google it or you can PM me for a link...good luck.

Wtlj

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight emailed me back on the H51FW after I emailed complaining they need stock updates on there website so people don't have to wait 3 days after paying to find out there out of stock. Well they said we have 1 in stock Nd it's being shipped! So excited I also asked if and when the H52 will be realeased, never got a response! Didn't think unwound but it was worth a shot right!

markr6

Flashaholic
Old thread, but I figured I would come back to mention how Zebralight has really imrpoved the stock issue. Remember when we always complained about them being out of stock? There were times when NOTHING was in stock. But as of about a year ago, it seems like most products are always in stock. :twothumbs

Of course, now I don't need anymore Zebralights!

markr6

Flashaholic
When your Zerbralight ships, but the status on the webpage still says Back Order...

1. Did they only receive enough new stock to fulfill outstanding orders?
2. Are you getting a sub-par light someone returned?

Sometimes I wonder...

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your Zerbralight ships, but the status on the webpage still says Back Order...

Sometimes I wonder...

Good question. Hopefully they repair it first if that is the case.

markr6

Flashaholic
Good question. Hopefully they repair it first if that is the case.

I would still feel a little cheated. But I guess you can run into the same used situation anywhere...even that pair of boxers you bought at the store :faint:

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebra does command a more higher price than the mainstream, that's is for sure.

Andrey

Newly Enlightened

Sometimes I wonder...

From my observation they could update the site by the next day.

Site did update overnight. H32W is in stock now. As some other lights.

Also, international customers report that orders fulfilled directly from Chinese factory have no correlation to the availability status on the website. Status on the website indicates Zebralight stock at the US location.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even today the supply can be iffy at least in the UK,every time I selected one to try never in stock.No doubt now I am no longer interested they probably have loads.