• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aspheric Maglite

trainingwolves

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys,

I am new to the forum, but I have been interested in flashlights for a few years. I would really love to learn from all of you, and maybe get in to building custom flashlights. I am in search of an aspheric maglite; like the one shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIdbNBXwKBw. Is anyone out there interested in building one like this for me? If so, how much would it cost?

Thank you all so much,

Keylan

trainingwolves

Newly Enlightened
Aspherical lens 01LAG123

Hey guys,

I need a 01LAG123 aspherical lens, and I am willing to pay handsomely for one. Anyone have one for sale?

Thank you

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aspherical lens 01LAG123

Hi keylan

Welcome to CPF!

I am glad you came to join the party. I would be glad to help you with your build. Aspherical mags are a very popular light here. If you think you want to build your own a parts list can be provided, or alternatively I can just make one for you.

Do you know what your going to use for batteries? How many brightness levels you want etc?

EDIT: If you dont mind me asking what is the reason you are looking for that particular lens?

Last edited: