TK22

Stinger171

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any experience with the TK22? Need a good light for work and can't decide between the tk22 and the pd32 ultimate.

Thanks in advance

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK22 is a great light, but is quite a bit bigger than the PD32. I currently have the TK22 and E35 (similar size to PD32) on test and will be posting reviews in due course.

Stinger171

Newly Enlightened
I'm a corporate truck driver for a large company in Michigan. Spend a lot of time around large equipment at night. Also would use it hunting for predators at night.

kj2

Flashaholic
Than I would go for the TK22. Has more throw and intensity (than the PD32(UE)) which is handy for this kind of use.

savumaki

Enlightened
I have tried all the TK models and currently have the 21 and 22; for the use you describe it would be ideal,IMO. I look after a lodge in northern Ontario and use the 22 to investigate all manner of disturbances. I thought the 21 was perfect until I bought the 22 (wow).

Stinger171

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the advice and insight!.............looks like the tk22 is the light I need.

snala

Newly Enlightened
Than I would go for the TK22. Has more throw and intensity (than the PD32(UE)) which is handy for this kind of use.

+1. For Hunting the PD32UE doesn't have enough throw as it's a floodlight. I don't use it instead of my TK21 at all for that scenario.
For looking at machinary though it would be better than the TK22, with the NW emitter and the massive by comparison hotspot. But if you just want the one and need throw for shooting the TK22 on lower levels will do the work machinery part while at high will light up those eyes real well and at longer distance.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I know myself as the flashlight addict I am, I will likely order a TK22 quite soon. I am just curious to know how it's compared to TK15S2 and Surefire Fury...
A fair guess: at turbo mode it's a tad brighter than Fury(the 500 Fury lumens are closer to 600 ANSI-lumens) but I think the beam profiles are quite similar.