no delivery of flashlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenLVNV

Newly Enlightened
So heres an interesting one. Ordered the new Nitecore EA4 flashlight. It was shipped priority mail. Tracking shows it was delivered Monday the 17th. Well i walked to the mailbox, opened my mail slot, there was mail but no parcel locker key. No delivery? I went to the substation that handles my mail, they said they do not have it either. I printed out the tracking progress and wrote on it with pen for the mail carrier, wheres my package I got no key and no Item? well i go to get the mail, he removes the note i put in, puts my mail in the box and doesn't come by my house or leave a note for me. I am thinking the mail carrier stole it. There is no sign of forced entry on the mail box itself and it doesn't open from the back only the front as I have seen them open it. Anyone think it was lock picked? is that possible? It is rare that the USPS would leave it on my front porch if the box fits in a parcel locker and My block is quite quiet and I had a UPS package on my doorstep that day also which was not taken. Im thinking either the UPS guy could have taken it if he saw it on my porch, the mail carrier took it, or he put the key in the wrong box and someone else got my flashlight. Anyways Im out 60 bucks. I did send a message to illumination supply i doubt they will send me another. From now on I think ill be never using USPS shipping again and buying from reputable companies that offer buyer protection. Pretty wacky how a piece of paper says something was delivered and because of it USPS can wipe there hands of it and businesses can do the same too. I don't think my credit card offers protection only fraud cases. Just beware of USPS shipping everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.