Arc's web page & invisible text

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhereg

Enlightened
Arc\'s web page & invisible text

I just placed my first order from Arc's webpage. I noticed when I was browsing that a lot of the text is the same color as the background. This makes it unreadable unless you select it. This is with Netscape 7.1/Windows XP. It is visible with IE 6.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc\'s web page & invisible text

i use IE with Windows XP and i've also noticed that some links are invisible..
i often click them accidentally.. but if you right click and choose select all you can see them all clearly..
i don't think they're really necessary to navigate the site anyways.

jhereg

Enlightened

It wasn't the links that were invisible for me. It was all the descriptions. I could see the buttons. Everything else on some of the pages, (Specifically the special/bargain page & the LS page) was invisible until selected. I figured it was a browser incompatability. I hoped if I posted it here someone from Arc would read this & be able to fix it.

Andy

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast

Andy, check and see if your settings are overriding the background color -- Arc's pages look black to me or very dark chocolate brown, with the text done in light colors or white.

(I tend to 'hilight' --select -- the whole page to read it myself, I don't find that an easy kind of page -- my eyes have gotten worse since the days of green or amber text on black CRT screens, I suppose.

d_clark

Newly Enlightened

Seems that the problem has been fixed. I had the same thing occur on my system a week or so ago, worked fine on IE, but not on netscape then yesterday I was back at the site, worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.