Exchanged my SR90 for SR95

styks

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, in the recommend me a flashlight section I was asking about an SR90 for fun and S&R.
I bought the SR90 as I said but then discovered, thanks to you guys, that the SR95 may be a better buy.
The reason I slipped up was because on the site/shop I purchased from listed the SR90 as 2200 lumen and a throw of 1000m.
I realise now that there are/were different standards for measuring output. Having said that though, the site/shop I bought from list the SR90 as 2200 ANSI on thier front page. I have informed them of the error and don't feel they were trying to mislead, at least I hope not. I hope they change/edit that page, I'll go check it later on.

Anyhow I've swapped for the SR95, great! Lighter than the SR90 greater run time and for me the broader beam is more useful than the narrow beam from the SR90, very slightly more throw also, can't be bad.

I've been out with it and it is very nice to use on it's shoulder strap. I will post some beam shots and pics of it when I get a chance. Unless your all bored of those?? ........... I have a feeling I'm getting bitten by the bug. :) ..... I now have my eyes on one of those Deree light 800 AS lens, scope mounted hunting lights with red led! ... Watchout credit card! :eek:oo: ...