O,Light S20 Baton Problem

djdawg

Enlightened
My new S20 Baton seemed to work fine at first , but now when Iam cycleing through the modes , it will all of a sudden quit.
Like theres no juice in the batts at all ..... I loosen the tail cap and take the batts out and reinstall them and it seems to work fine again till I start cycleing through the modes again. On about the second cycle through the modes it just quits.
Ive tested the batts and they seem to be good according to my tester.
Any help please.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
The S10 allows the user to lock out the light electronically or by loosesning the tailcap a turn. This helps prevent the light from turning on while in your pocket or bag. If you cycle the modes 3 times in a row this will place the light in electronic lock-out. To bring it out of this mode, fast press the switch 3 times (a triple click).

djdawg

Enlightened
Your brilliant ....thank you , I guess I should of paid better attention to the directions of the paper it came with......LOL
I thought I had a bad light (electronics) ..... I was ready to BAN O,light from my collection of lights .......LOL
Anyway ......THANK YOU VERY MUCH .........I feel so stupid now .....LOL

fotoj76

Newly Enlightened
The S10 allows the user to lock out the light electronically or by loosesning the tailcap a turn. This helps prevent the light from turning on while in your pocket or bag. If you cycle the modes 3 times in a row this will place the light in electronic lock-out. To bring it out of this mode, fast press the switch 3 times (a triple click).

Thanks so much for the info! I had the same problem and same reaction. Glad someone (obviously not me!) takes the time to read the instructions.