• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Group Buy: Peak Eiger/Logan Lanyard Clips - Dark Sucks

Costetl

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have come up with an idea that will solve a problem that a lot of people have been bringing up. We want to use the momentary switch on the back of our lights, but when we do, we can't have a lanyard! I have come up with an idea for a group buy. If we can commit to around 50, it will cost us $15 each. I will get 2 for myself. So we only need 48 more commitments, haha. Below is a rough idea, I can post a detailed CAD drawing if anyone needs to see. The piece will be made from Ti. To will allow us to run the momentary switch on any Peak light with a lanyard too.

Thought, ideas, suggestions?

agebeme6.jpg

It will be made from the same maker of this Ti pocket clip.

ze5ujahe.jpg

| Sent from my iPhone 4S |

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not just attach a lanyard through the clip Jason already sells?

Costetl

Newly Enlightened
Instead of it curving up, we could be even smaller and just have it come out the side a few MM and hare a hole for a mini ring for a lanyard.

Costetl

Newly Enlightened
Or we could do a big group buy for the pocket clip and we will decide where we want a hole in it to e able to accept a lanyard. I can talk to him and get a price for a group buy if everyone wanta that instead. I just bought it would be nice to have both

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or we could do a big group buy for the pocket clip and we will decide where we want a hole in it to e able to accept a lanyard. I can talk to him and get a price for a group buy if everyone wanta that instead. I just bought it would be nice to have both

Since Jason uses a water jet cutter to make these he would have to make a batch of clips cut with holes before bending them into the clip shape that they end up in.

Then they would be almost exactly like the Modoo Clip that Oveready is simply out of right now but will be making again soon,I hope.

I for one would rather spend $22.00 to have the Modoo style clip which will do clipping and lanyarding? than I would spend $15.00 for just a lanyard hole.

Maybe that is just me but.....

Costetl

Newly Enlightened
Since Jason uses a water jet cutter to make these he would have to make a batch of clips cut with holes before bending them into the clip shape that they end up in.

Then they would be almost exactly like the Modoo Clip that Oveready is simply out of right now but will be making again soon,I hope.

I for one would rather spend $22.00 to have the Modoo style clip which will do clipping and lanyarding? than I would spend $15.00 for just a lanyard hole.

Maybe that is just me but.....

Ur right, no point to do the group buy on the Ti pocket clip. Just get from Oveready when back in stock.

Is there any interest for this little clip to have the lanyard attachment with momentary button?

Last edited: