OK, who is this!? MUST be a CPF member...

Pretbek

Newly Enlightened
I found this image (including comment) on imgur via reddit.com. This dad just HAS to be a CPF member, at least in spirit...

CPFmember_zps686b2e2d.jpg

Belgrath04

Newly Enlightened
Ya know you're amongst friends when the first thing that pops into your head when you see something like this is "awesome! I'm bringing my headlamp next time I go in".

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
Won't be too long until I'm doing this as well... that place is darker than Mordor.

namida

Newly Enlightened
That is just awesome. Yep. A good headlamp at the ready is a beautiful thing ;)

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
The sales people love it when I pull out some sort of light in there :D they say they need something like that too

Halfpint

Newly Enlightened
ROTFLHMSIP!

Unfortunately I *may* `somewhat resemble' that man, though I *haven't* resorted to doing that shopping. I *have* done something like it in restaurants where the light is so low that even a firefly would have trouble reading the menu.

This last Spring SWMBO stumbled upon some nice small cheap (2 CR2032s twist the bezel for off/on.) headlamps for sale on clearance and cleaned out the whole rack. (We ended up with a dozen and a half 2 lamp packs.) Since, after playing with one, I discovered that they ran quite well on only one CR2032 and tossed a pair into my `bag'. A few weeks after that we went out for diner with another couple at one of the afore described restaurants and we ended up stuck in what had to be their darkest corner. Our friend made a comment that they should provide us with at least candles to read the menus and I suddenly remembered that I had those lights in my bag. I pulled them both out and handed him one and put the other one on and showed him how it turned on/off. When the `waiter?' finally came back to take our orders we were ready and he was flabbergasted! It is still a great bit of "Do you remember when?" or "Did you remember to bring the lights?"discussions every time we all go out. {BIG GRIN!}

But, Nope! That's *not* me! My `Hat is off' to that fellow! If he isn't a CPF member / `Flashaholic' he should be!

RGB_LED

Enlightened
LOL! I love this! It's over the top but that's a great image. Funny thing is that, with the addition of flashlight apps on cell phones, I'm seeing more and more folks - including my non-flashoholic friends - pull out their cell phones and turn on the flashlight app in dark restaurants, etc. Personally, I wouldn't go so far as to bring a headlamp around with me but... then again, why not? :devil:

Won't be too long until I'm doing this as well... that place is darker than Mordor.
:crackup:

Latest posts