More advice needed

B

bazza

I am a new user and new to the 'flashlight' fraternity..from UK and need advice on a 2 battery lithium torch..bright as possible which can be converted to use by a rechargeable battery? In addition if anyone knows a good place to look at these torches in miami i would be very greatfull..as I will be there soon and that will save me some £ compared to here! Thank in advance!!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 6P by Surefire is the only one that comes to mind. On two lithium's it will run for one hour at 65 lumens or 20 minutes at 120 lumens. There is also a rechargeable kit that runs 40 minutes at 65 lumens and 15 at 120. Also IMO Surefire make the best product on the market period however they are not cheap this set will run about $130 here in the states.

B

bazza

many thanx...sadly this country ain't up to it..so looks like i will have to wait 'til i get over there..

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
the G2 will be cheaper and look far better after some use. can be converted to rechargable too.

Size15's

Flashaholic
If you contact me via email, I can give you some info on how I buy SureFires from Tim Flanagan with very successful results.

Respectfully,

Al