• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS New Dark Sucks Alpha Blue-Label

choppedlow

Newly Enlightened
Just got it less than a week ago. #173 color temp: 6500K, XML LED, Boom Optic, 693 Lumens, max drive current 2.726a. It's the polished and bead blasted version with the newest Oring thing he is doing to make it more water proof.
I found Jason after I lost my third flashlight to a mower, working at night on my golf course. I LOVE this light!!!! But I know I am going to loose it or do something bad to it. I've used it this week to take the dog out at night and to impress the friends. I'm keeping the battery and nano oil, but I'm selling it with all the clicky covers in assorted colors and extra blue Orings. I paid $325 just for the light, but the first "I'll take it" and $290 gets the light and the little bag of stuff. Includes USPS shipping and paypal fee (I only take paypal). Great light, practically brand new and no wait till the next batch. I did flame anodize the clip a purple/blue color. This thing is just way over my head and special to use to check the greens and tee boxes.

u4u7udav.jpg

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened
I'll take backup and I have the Cash! Let me know if AZVern backs-out! I can paypal right now! Thanks! JPHIII.

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
They are meant to be beat up, they can take it
:thumbsup:

I am awaiting my second in the post now! But admittidly, my first has no scratches on it yet...shinny! :)

choppedlow

Newly Enlightened
I didn't have the PM's sent to my email and was thinking no one wanted it. Just saw AZ's PM and it is now SOLD!!! Thanks! Headed to post office now!